• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Or sale oakley x metal XX gold (damage)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on a phone didn't show well I can see It now on the puter... and technically I'm still in line from when he offered it last time...

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Oh man, my worst nightmare. My brain tells me I can do a tune-up myself and that I've handled worse, but then I fast forward to scenarios like this. I hope you get some value out of these. Or maybe @THE X-MAN can fix them. It doesn't look like the nosebridge is punctures or ripped.
I know right... I have 8 other x-metals and rebuilt almost all of them, wasn't paying attention, if I can find a nose bridge I will just replace it

Username Hidden said:
I know right... I have 8 other x-metals and rebuilt almost all of them, wasn't paying attention, if I can find a nose bridge I will just replace it
Sooo...is it for sale or nah

Username Hidden said:
ouch, once that titanium bends out there's not much that can be done. You can try to crimp down the hole edges but it the channel is expanded the pins wont stay in.
The pin will pop into place, actually popped it back out and dropped it down the drain (I had spares) but didn't want to pop this one all the way in as it will need to come right back out for repair, I would think it would be for someone who already has a nose bridge not in use

This isn' ebay...put a price down

Username Hidden said:
This isn' ebay...put a price down
Thanks for pointing out the obvious... I know it's not ebay, I see plenty on here in the past for offers... ok $300 obo

I swear this is deja vu....except now they’re damaged. Will a Juliet bridge work and then just customize them?

Username Hidden said:
I swear this is deja vu....except now they’re damaged. Will a Juliet bridge work and then just customize them?
I did read in another post that the Juliet bridge will work

I’m sure @THE X-MAN will be able to rescue this piece.

One time....at band camp...i did this same thing to one of the holes on My trumpet....it wasn't with a pin though...:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.