• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Orlando OBros need your help

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
I'll be in Orlando next week for the holidays and I'm hunting any watches left in either Vaults or regular O stores, so if you see any please let me know. I'll be staying quite close to Disneyworld, so extra kudos if you can keep it in close range with the hotel. Also as a side question, which O store is your favorite or the one you'd recommend (big collection of items, great personel, nice places to eat around)? Any help it much appreciated
Thanks!

We're still waiting for the new O Store to open at Disney Springs. The Vault on I Drive and O store at FL Mall were out of watches a couple of months ago. No clue about Orlando Airport store and haven't been to the Vault out at Lk Buena Vista in a long while.

We're still waiting for the new O Store to open at Disney Springs. The Vault on I Drive and O store at FL Mall were out of watches a couple of months ago. No clue about Orlando Airport store and haven't been to the Vault out at Lk Buena Vista in a long while.
Great info Slojack, thanks for the insight, I had no idea there was a store at the airport (good for last minute gifts). I'll go to both Vaults just in case, but FL Mall sounds empting as well

I could have sworn they were all sent to Chicago...

Sent from: Outer Space

@Fresh
As many travelers/tourists that come through this city, I would highly doubt youll find a watch. The only place I haven't looked is the airport. Check it when you go through, you never know? It seems like none of us locals have ever been there!

Theres definitely not any at the store or either vault.
I had hopes of finding one in a vault since I purchased a Double Tap last June at the Sawgrass Mills Vault near Miami. I'll definitely chack the airport store and if I do find somwthing I'll let the forum know (you never know who might be looking for one). And thanks for the help, I honestly had no idea there was a store at the airport, only seen that before at O'Hare back in 2011

I'll be in Orlando next week for the holidays and I'm hunting any watches left in either Vaults or regular O stores, so if you see any please let me know. I'll be staying quite close to Disneyworld, so extra kudos if you can keep it in close range with the hotel. Also as a side question, which O store is your favorite or the one you'd recommend (big collection of items, great personel, nice places to eat around)? Any help it much appreciated
Thanks!
Have a brand new polished blue faced minute machine. Worn once. I would be willing to let go. In Orlando.

Latest Posts

Back