• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oscar Pistorius Shoots Girlfriend

Gotta wait til June for the next installment of this case. But I'm pretty sure his image and career is more or less ripped up.

Gotta wait til June for the next installment of this case. But I'm pretty sure his image and career is more or less ripped up.

In the eyes of the way the world has become now (politically correct) there is no turning back for him. His career is destroyed. If he is found innocent this will hang over him and he will never recover

Now if this was 30-40 years ago, it could be a whole different story. He could be found innocent and recover even though it would be rembembered he could recover.

The world used to be a better plae I believe where you were given chances to reconstruct your life from mistakes you've made. :sad:

I-Found-This-Humerus-Girl-Running-Bone.png

If he's acquitted, he may not necessarily be finished...but it will be a tough hill to climb. Both Kobe Bryant and Tiger Woods both seemed to bounce back OK from their scandals...although neither of those incidents involved the loss of a life.

If he's convicted, even if only for manslaughter, his career is probably done.

Back