• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Other Sunglasses Forums?

In addition to my Oakley's I have three pairs of Persol glasses, mainly used for more formal/dressier occasions, Oakley's for sport (cycling/fishing/golf).

I like Persol sunglasses as well. I tend to like the other brands for dress up or casual wear moreso for their look, and for athletic wear, I prefer my more aggressive styled Oakleys, but no optics look better than my Oakleys.

Tried searching for other forums. My internet browser replied with: Are you kidding me? Sorry, my filtering must be set.

One thing I've noticed, if you see those folks who are very keen on looks and fashion, they tend to wear the designer names like Ray Ban,Prada, Gucci, D&G etc. I think Fashionistas are like that and anything related to these designer labels they will buy.

Those that are into sports and activity related lifestyle hek even the military guys, well we all know what they wear.

Only thing I can think of that comes close to Oakley would be BOLE, Arnette, Dragon and UVEX

I can confirm this. Went to the sunglass store the other day and the woman working there told me she wears the 'fashion' sunglasses. I think of Oakley as more of a men's brand.

Latest Posts

Back