• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Who will win?

• Pacquiao

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Mayweather

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Fight will be cancelled by you know who

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These fights are huge money makers for lots of people. Now there will be a rematch that will generate a billion dollars. Each fighter gets 100 plus million each (again). Manny will win that one. Then there will need to be a tie breaker match that will generate more money. There is a plan on these things whether you want to admit it or not.

There is no rematch, it wasnt on their contract and as far as i know, this is pacmans last fyt and gayweathers on sept. Now boxing is all about running and hugging, if you keep on running and hugging your opponent for him not to throw punches then your a winner. Damn i should've used my $100 PPV fee to buy some oaks instead of watching this boring fight that mayweather orchestrated.

Mayweather is a great promoter and technical fighter but he's no Ali. Just like they'll never be another MJ, Ali deserves to be in a class of his own.
I use to be upset when Sugar Ray danced around the ring but at least he brought the power and engaged the fighter. When were either fighter in any real danger?

If the fight was razor thin close and the decision controversial then yeah sure I could see a rematch but Mayweather clearly won, and considering how lackluster the fight was I don't see a need for a rematch. It just wont have that same amount of hype and I don't think the general public would be clamoring to see it.

No rematch. Floyd is vacating the titles; then he can guarantee a hand picked meal ticket to finalize his career as undefeated. This gives him the humble nod of a sportsman for offering the titles for those still in their career prime. As much running as he did over the last couple fights I was surprised Usain Bolt wasn't in his corner.

There is no rematch, it wasnt on their contract and as far as i know, this is pacmans last fyt and gayweathers on sept. Now boxing is all about running and hugging, if you keep on running and hugging your opponent for him not to throw punches then your a winner. Damn i should've used my $100 PPV fee to buy some oaks instead of watching this boring fight that mayweather orchestrated.
you should have gotten a jawbreaker instead rather than paying for a lame ass boxing match lol.

Latest Posts

Back