• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PayPal G&S MANDATORY....

Thank you, weird, maybe a new phone did it to me. But I ave used PayPal since inception.
I will call.
The seller @Fernando cancelled the transaction when that happend to me (buyer). We did it all over again and he got the funds instantly. That was a first for both of us. 😂

Wait till the IRS hires 80,000 new "agents"
You ain't seen nothin yet.... paypals been hitting me up for all kinds of verification lately.

I saw a news article stating the irs was holding off on the PayPal g and s taxations as well as venmo Etsy and such till next year now. Anyone else see this? Nice of them to announce that with 6-7 days left of the year.

I saw a news article stating the irs was holding off on the PayPal g and s taxations as well as venmo Etsy and such till next year now. Anyone else see this? Nice of them to announce that with 6-7 days left of the year.
Does that mean that the buyers here that paid a ridiculous fee to cover the sellers tax burden will be refunded by those sellers?

Yeah idk I see both sides gotta cover your ass. But yeah sucks if you did do that and pay. I usually try to trust people Or go with someone I know.

My feelings have not changed…. Make it mandatory should be something we can all decide for ourselves on an individual case by case situation. If you make it mandatory to all sellers across the board it won’t stop the scam only the sellers from selling. Same thing as government trying to control guns drugs and other stuff. Doesn’t work there and won’t work here.

The guy yesterday was willing to take g&s and that is because some of the current scams do not require it be FF

My feelings have not changed…. Make it mandatory should be something we can all decide for ourselves on an individual case by case situation. If you make it mandatory to all sellers across the board it won’t stop the scam only the sellers from selling. Same thing as government trying to control guns drugs and other stuff. Doesn’t work there and won’t work here.

The guy yesterday was willing to take g&s and that is because some of the current scams do not require it be FF
What'd I miss? Inquiring minds want to know. Lol. 🤔

Latest Posts

Back