• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Permanent Collection Miscellaneous Pics

David I've thought this and said this before about your collection, its incredible. Thanks for sharing. I would have to wear them, however, sorry to make you cringe but I love wearing all of them and would very carefully do so with all your pairs if I had them! :shock:

David I've thought this and said this before about your collection, its incredible. Thanks for sharing. I would have to wear them, however, sorry to make you cringe but I love wearing all of them and would very carefully do so with all your pairs if I had them! :shock:

hey i totally understand. It's a bit of a double edged sword with these sets. On the one hand the exorbitant amount of money spent on sunglasses would mandate wearing them, yet they are just too nice to taint.

At the end of the day, its all fun and blessings from God. I can't take any of them with me so I'll enjoy displaying them and wearing my other daily xmetals. I just appreciate the uniqueness and the amount of engineering design invested into their development.

@David_Oakley What an outstanding post! I think you have truly summed up how a lot of us feel about this hobby...we are blessed to be in this position and have what we do, and let's appreciate the quality and engineering that went into them and enjoy them while we're here, but realize firmly that all of this, and us, are only temporary.
Great attitude my friend, about this hobby and life in general!!
:)

Back