• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Photoshop Logo Help

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
Who's good with the photochopping and can do me a favor? I'd like someone to take an icon logo and put the Gadsden Flag snake through it. Whichever version turns out better I'd like to have a couple different sized stickers made.

To be clear, I'm looking for the snake to look like it's wrapped on the O logo, not just placed in front, behind, inside, etc. Maybe snake behind the O on bottom and in front on top sort of thing.

I'd like a blacked out version, and a color version.

So here's the flag. I just want the snake from this.
2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png

Icon 1, turn it yellow, maybe with a little green fade at the bottom or something? Or just clear the O out, overlay it on the flag and cutout everything that's not in the logo or the snake? IDK, make a few versions.
420d31d9eda0c.jpg

For #2 take this snake, take out the black and then change the gray to black, put it in this Icon logo with breaks on the top of the O and the bottom of the snake, so it's all black but kind of looks 3D.
Metallica_Black_Album_Snake_F_by_daldaemar.jpg

oakley-logo-600x365.jpg

i could work on it for you...but it won't be soon... i have alot of artwork due this week.
also,you wanted to make stickers out of these? i own a sign shop.

Yes, I'm not in any hurry. A week, two weeks, a month, whatever.

If it comes out looking BA I'd probably want some like 2" and 4" stickers made up, nothing fancy.

Back