• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PIC THREAD: Signature Sunday (August 19th 2012)

My signature frame Split/Wind Jacket.
Since I wear them while biking I won't miss them. No more flies in my eyes :cool:
The strap gives me a lot of comfort, I cannot drop them.
Without the gasket they are good for some other situations.

My Customs: Black matte frame, black matte icons, black iridium polarized

Last edited by a moderator:
Lintroller and I

bdcd5fea.jpg

My sig pair has to be my VR46 Frogs. They are my favourite pair out of my small collection and are my main go to pair. Recently took them on a wee trip to London.

56093ae7-66ee-9d48.jpg

Me and my pal

56093ae7-679b-7776.jpg

VR46 Frogs on tour! Love them.

The Future is Stupid on Signature Sunday. You guys that said these glasses were made for me and I pulled them off really well got me thinking. This artist design is very outgoing and loud and I think thats why I can pull it off. I am very outgoing and a social butterfly of sorts lol. Also the slogan "The Future is Stupid", Kozik said that means whatever you want it to mean and what that tells me is that we are in charge of out own future. That is something I have always stood by. Its a very hot day here in South Texas so please dont mind the sweaty forehead lol. Also since I am designating this as my signature thread I will be taking the Koziks with me on every vacation and starting a thread of Koziks on location. Below is the Koziks visiting South Padre Island.

IMAG0094-1.jpg

Nobody wears the Kozik like the trainman does.......................:big_boss:

Very sorry for the late pic guys, but we had a little technical glitch yesterday :S

This is everyone I could rally for the pic. Hope you like the frames:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back