• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pick Up And Shipping Network

Yeah. True. But isn't that always the case? CL is a public advertising system after all.

Unless you want sole jurisdiction for the entire California area, for example. That would be cool.

Hang on. Sorry JK and Oakley_Sight. I've got first dibs on everything in the UK.

:biggrin:

I just want all of Southern California and I'm good. Kidding!

Brett
Los Angeles

i just saw this post. great idea.

Rene (renenoa)
Louisville, KY and Jeffersonville / Southern Indiana, IN (for IN because i live about 10 mins from the bridge that connects Louisville to Indiana)

12 people signed up in a little over 24 hours not bad. Looks like we have some honest people that will help other collectors.

ya great idea

jordan (OstoreMTL)
Montreal, Quebec Canada

I'm really interested in guys who can pick up stuff that is released in retail stores like Blends...etc (collab frogs per se). Which a lot of guys do live in Cal. All we need is someone who lives in Japan!

that is a freakin' awesome idea. i read somewhere that this forum is the friendliest forum they know, and i totally agree. the people here are awesome!!! that can really help out fellow members that are in other countries.

Back