1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous - The Retarded Battle Continues ...

Rating:
    100%
    The title say it all ...

Looking to piece together a pair of new Flak's for the lady, & she really wants pink Icons.

Who has got what?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not sure that pink was a stock colour for icons.

This is what I tried
    1. I used nail polish and a clear coat for one pair which worked great.

2. On another pair I couldn't quite get the shade of colour right so I sent them to dr chop and they look amazing- thread icons were for my water transfer flaks.

I believe you can get icons off eBay

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    It is called "Team Pink", & you can build a pair of Flak's, along with many other pair of O's & have them as an option.

It is funny you mention nail polish, she did too as we searched eBay, because there were no pink readily available.

As far as Chop, I have seen his work, amazing ... worth the months & months & months & mon... of wait, but not for FJ Icons. At least not for me.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Apologies, @ausoakley ... thank you for the reply, & likely route we will take if "real" ones cannot be snagged up. :hi:

Anonymous likes this.