1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. foleyness

foleyness Oakley Enthusiast

My local O store never has the Pit Boss in stock and I'm curious to know if this frame will fit my melon. Is there another frame that has a comparable fit that I can try on?

Also, if there is a Pit Boss owner in the the Dallas Texas area that would allow me to try them out I would be eternally grateful. :dance3:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

Batwolf is in that area but not sure if his store has them or if he does. I just moved down from there to Killeen. There are a few other members up there but dont remember who they are.

3. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

I'd say the fit is somewhere between a Monster Dog and a Pit Bull, size wise. The Pit Boss' are the bomb...get one, you won't be disappointed! Mine are my daily go to's...for now :cool:.

4. foleyness

that's awesome, pit bull fit like a glove. :big_boss:

5. Uluahunter

I actually am partial to unobtanium on the earstems of my glasses, so if the Pit Boss had come stock with rubber on the stems...game over! I'd never take them off, LOL! Good luck with your hunt for a pair!

6. foleyness

Mahalo!
    I've wanted them for awhile now, think I'm about to take the plunge. I appreciate the info. :biggrin:

7. Uluahunter

NP brah! Watch the boards here too, every once in a while they'll pop up for a decent price. Got my Matte Black w/ Black Iridium here from another member. Good luck!

8. Aprilia Man

Aprilia Man Oakley Beginner

+1 Totally agree.

Get one and you won't be disappointed.

9. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Keep an eye on the On-Line retailers too. I picked one up from Altrec....for 40% off (If I remember correctly). They are a great pair of shades.

10. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

me too! i got one from Altrec.com for $350 and another pair from amazon for $356..i love the pitboss..you'll love em