• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pit Boss II matte black BIP LNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

for sale is my matte black BIP Pit Boss II.

i bought these new and i have actually never worn them outside. i just don't wear them for some reason and they sit in my display case. i have tried them on a couple times, but they just don't work for me and i put them back and reach for something else. lol.

i am looking for a quick sale so $200 firm shipped (US only) takes it. i would trade for a Deep Water Prizm Polar/Gloss Black Holbrook as that is the pair i am looking to replace these with (hence the 200 dollar price point). not looking for other trades at this time.

i would say lenses are 10/10 and frame is 10/10. it's basically brand new.

o07c7t.jpg

5ceuew.jpg

xd6umv.jpg

2rfedya.jpg

rsvrmg.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
payment request sent to a forum member who contacted me first. i will keep everyone informed if they sell or not.

pm sent

Username Hidden said:

i'll let you know if the first person to contact me doesn't buy them. i will give them some time to respond to the payment request.

Username Hidden said:
i'll let you know if the first person to contact me doesn't buy them. i will give them some time to respond to the payment request.

and by 'some time' we're talking like 3 minutes, right? ;)

Sold! sorry to those who missed out. we have all been there, it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back