• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Pit Boss II

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hey y’all - I’m looking for a Pit Boss II for a buddy of mine named Andrew...

Andrew is the owner of Fanatic Edge - he is the guy that does all my custom work for my knives...

Since he does a lot of work for me, we started talking about Oakleys and I pointed him in our direction, but he obviously doesn’t have time to troll the forums with all of the work he has going on...

Anyways, last May he mentioned that he was looking for a PB I and it just so happened that @GH4AU had a custom PB II for sale...I got them hooked up and within 3 it 4 days, Andrew met up with GH4 and they completed the transaction...

UNFORTUNATELY, Andrew then sent the glasses to Dr Chop, against my advice, so they’re essentially floating around somewhere in the 5th Dimension with everyone else’s glasses...it’s Jan and he still doesn’t have his glasses back...I have heard stories about people waiting 2 years for their glasses...

I feel bad for the guy, and I consider him a “buddy”...he’s currently Active Duty Airforce in Florida and he runs his own business to the upmost professionalism...

I wanna pay him the favor of buying him some PB II or at least going half with him so he can finally get his glasses...

Any help would be great...

Some people reacted to this post.
@Litos yoir inbox is full.

Username Hidden said:
Thats a good Price on the PB2 @Litos should pick that up :)

Thanks for the mention but I actually recently just sold the PB2 out of that lot. I have to update it.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry, it’s good now :)

Good pair, but I’ll keep my eyes peeled for other pairs :)

@Litos read your story, you seem like a standup guy. I will entertain offers.

@Leggo My Eggo thanks for the tag man