• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pitboss Indy 500

Kingme

I am Jim Jannard...
Southern California
About the cheapest Ive seen it listed:

Check out this item on OfferUp. Oakley Pitt Boss Indy 500 Limited Edition for Sale in Arvada, CO - OfferUp

79761617-E137-4650-8642-CC2DC900D3FD.png

These grew out of normal Pitboss oversupply right? A rejigged 03-303 with Etched lenses, A fancy(ish) box & a bit of Brickwork from a Boring Oval with a Crap infield Moto GP Track. Despite Marc M being unbeaten there, It Still wouldn't personally convince me to buy it......

These grew out of normal Pitboss oversupply right? A rejigged 03-303 with Etched lenses, A fancy(ish) box & a bit of Brickwork from a Boring Oval with a Crap infield Moto GP Track. Despite Marc M being unbeaten there, It Still wouldn't personally convince me to buy it......
I believe that is the only difference. I personally wouldnt pay north of $1000 for “Any” sunglasses, but if it was a choice between this and the Xeus for the same price I would pick the Pittboss, no question.

What about a Tron? Based on a 40 year old fairly boring movie.

As someone who has paid North of that Figure for Quite a few pairs (as previously I supplanted my disposable income into Motorcycles & Cars & couldn't give a chuff about Lux offerings) so are effectively in the "wrong place" at the right time & having to take a financial reaming whenever I desire/acquire something it does sometimes make it difficult to constrain my Cynical streak!
Completely agree about the PB1/Xeus comparison though👍

One picture and no physical description past two words I cannot confirm... pass... Be careful on Offerup... that site does not monitor the scams nor does it care... As far as the piece goes its a cool piece. Worth the north of $1K mark but not by $500 IMO

One picture and no physical description past two words I cannot confirm... pass... Be careful on Offerup... that site does not monitor the scams nor does it care... As far as the piece goes its a cool piece. Worth the north of $1K mark but not by $500 IMO
Yeah, for offerup I typically only do in person meet-ups. I won’t order anything over $100 on there, and I even do that very very rarely. Like Ive mentioned before on other threads, offerup’s online purchase system is buggy. One time I bought something at the same time, or maybe a minute after another person had already bought it and it charged my card. One screen on offer up said I had bought it and another screen had no record of the purchase. Luckliy it didnt get past the pending stage and was removed from my card.

who posts on the internet expecting full pop? This is close enough for a day trip and lunch. But Although its a nice piece its not in my periphery

i contacted seller and he said he will accept venmo or zelle. he tried to send me something he pulled off internet that says venmo gives buyer payment protection if used to purchase an item. very deceptive on sending pictures too. hard pass for me.