• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plasma Juliet's

No prob!

FYI, you won't be able to stop at just one pair of Juliets. I myself thought I could stick with one but the polished with hammerstems keep haunting me in my sleep! I plan on putting those dreams to rest soon! LOL

Where do you get those different colored temple pieces? And how do you change em out? I went to the O Store today to see if they had the Vr28 BIP in stock, which sadly they don't...also looked at the replacement kits. They don't come with any temple piece, only the nose and earpieces. And what do the different numbers represent? I see 15, and 17??? Is it the thickness? I'm so bad at this :sad:

Call up Oakley's warranty department. I get earsocks/temple shocks free of charge on a regular basis.

And what do the different numbers represent? I see 15, and 17??? Is it the thickness? I'm so bad at this :sad:
The different numbers represent sizing. The smaller the number the less tight the frame will be on your head.

Call up Oakley's warranty department. I get earsocks/temple shocks free of charge on a regular basis.

The different numbers represent sizing. The smaller the number the less tight the frame will be on your head.

have you gotten your red temple shocks for your x-squared? i have yet to get mine and its been almost a month already.

op: yup, try calling oakley for the temple shocks/earsocks/nosebombs.

Nope. I should call them again soon. When did you call about the red set? They only had the earsocks when I called and they sent those first.

Around 3-4 weeks ago. I opted for them to send both t-shocks and earsocks at the same time. I should follow-up on them.

Back