1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. iviax

iviax Oakley Beginner

Ok, guys, this might be a mission impossible here. I bought a pair of oakley sunglasses in 2012 and I lost it a few months ago in the river while i was kayakying. I am going to try my best to describe it. It has a Brown Tortoise frame and the material is pretty solid. you know it's not the super light kind material. The inside part of the frame even has some very light/white color mark. See the picture. One feature I remember was, the end of temple tip was little metal part. I remember it because I lost one side of it. There was a solid Oakley logo on the both side of temple as usual. At last, unfortunely I have never taken any good picture of it. silly me. I could only find it in two of my picture and it's really hard to see. But any helps will be highly appreciated.

View attachment 157130

View attachment 157131

Please help me identify the model of my lost Oakley sunglasses. - IMGP6116iii.jpg

Please help me identify the model of my lost Oakley sunglasses. - IMGP611222.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Oakley Enthusiast

Terrible pictures.

Could be tangent

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
  3. iviax

iviax Oakley Beginner

Dear lord, you are right. Thank you, thank you , thank you!