• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Polished Romeo 2 w/Brand New Revant polarized Ice Mirror shield lenses!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I like these. I really do but I’ve been telling myself for a while now that I’d love a pair of XS to try out.

These are polished. They have also been tuned be OF member. They also have all new screws. While getting tuned they were given a quick polIsh. The paint on the Icon was kinda coming off so I opted to just have it polished as well. The ear socks look new and feel new as well.
Lenses are brand new Revant Ice Mirror Shield Polarized. Look real damn close to oakley sapphire!

Looking for either a polished or plasma pair of XS thats ready to go. Tuned and good rubbers. OEM lenses would be a plus. I also understand I’ll need cash on top.

will come with microfiber bag and original titanium lenses. (They are probably usable but they weren’t for me)

forgot to mention I have another brand new set of the Revant Ice Mirror shield polarized lenses in a box as well to be included.

679EAE8B-4599-4D87-98E2-93B38ED2CA4E.jpeg

E390CDBF-A484-43E9-B804-97765724F1AE.jpeg

DB794690-4D8C-412D-9E3A-835840E1CE04.jpeg

722AB1E6-1CF1-4832-B07A-D61E9C435AAF.jpeg

3229AC34-63ED-4BAF-84A8-1C0EBF4E7F29.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
There is a seller on ebay with OEM Icons. If the buyer want's to replace the icon, it's pretty cheap.

GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
There is a seller on ebay with OEM Icons. If the buyer want's to replace the icon, it's pretty cheap.

GLWS!

the member that did my tune and all asked if I wanted new icons. We both thought the polished looked better and I’m a bit frugal

Status
Not open for further replies.