• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Pop Cards......

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys....I've been kicking around the idea lately of making Pop cards to display with my pairs....Some of these are original Oakley design and some are custom made. The images are printed on Glossy photo paper and inserted in a clear plastic top-loader. The cards fit nicely in Oakley Black Plastic Card Stands....Only looking to trade the Oakley cards and sell/trade the custom ones...These are offered in 4" X 6", 5" X 7" and 8" X 10". Let me know what you guys think....here are some examples....

8y9a3y9e.jpg

tu3utaga.jpg

eme3asa9.jpg

gu4aqu2y.jpg

a9e8e6ar.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
No pics Dyer.

Pretty cool!

Currently available is Barras, C100, Chantry, Donwood, Flores, HiJinx, Infinite Hero, Jordan Mars, Jordan Romeo, Jordan Juliet, Juliet Ducati, Kozik, London Police, 3 Mad Science, Mambo, Mars, Monster Dog, Pendleton, Pimple, Romeo, Time Tank, Todd Francis, Tron PB and WITK...If you have any artwork included in pairs you'd like a card for like feel free to PM me and then email an image....I'll see what I can do

Coming soon...TLD Love/Hate....that'll be a cool one!

these are cool! not sure about the size. what kind of price are you thinking?

Username Hidden said:
these are cool! not sure about the size. what kind of price are you thinking?

Why are you not sure about the size? The only other option would probably be baseball card size? I was thinking $3, $5, $7 and $10 shipped CONUS...I just want to cover ink, paper, protectors and shipping. Not looking to make a huge profit.....just provide some cool display items.

I provided that Dennis Rodman ad a while back and never got a response from who all said they were going to clean up the image. Is that what you are doing? Or are you just putting the image straight to paper?

I do love the idea tho!

I'm just putting the images to paper. Resizing and cleaning up a little but nothing crazy. I cannot print posters. This is all done on my home computer. Just an idea to add to my display. Thought others may take an interest.

I think I would be interested in some TLD stuff. I have the Piston Bone, Phobia, and Love Hate. Anything planned on those?

Username Hidden said:
I think I would be interested in some TLD stuff. I have the Piston Bone, Phobia, and Love Hate. Anything planned on those?

Sure. Waiting on L/H artwork. Send me some PB and Phobia art if you have it. I'll work on it this weekend.

Back