• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price Check On Juliets

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
I have an absolutely perfect 3rd gen plasma with polarized ice lenses.matching mint plasma /ice box coin and extra oem rubber set. realistically whats it worth ?

Keep an eye on these maybe. I've got no idea what gen these are, and on top of being evilbay keep in mind that (in my opinion anyway) everything seems to be more expensive in Australia.
Might give you a ballpark figure though.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-OAKLEY-JULIET-X-METAL-SUNGLASSES-ICE-POLARISED-LENS-NEW-MEDALLION-/321103867447?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid=222002&algo=SIC.FIT&ao=1&asc=11&meid=6858424796805109481&pid=100011&prg=1005&rk=3&sd=221209201829&#

edit: He's got another set at 200 at the moment minus coin.

$250 - $325 depending on the day and person... I picked up a pair for $150 (with perfect frames/box/coin) 3 weeks ago but the lenses are completely ruined. At the time I didn't realize how hard it would be to find Polarized Ice lenses, so now I've been stuck on a never ending hunt for a replacement set. The combo is still common though as far as picking up a used set on ebay. I've been FEVERISHLY searching ebay for the past 6 weeks and have seen glasses alone sell for just under $200 in near mint shape, and I've seen near mint complete boxed sets go for around $300 as well... Just depends on the week. Last night I just decided to buy some regular Ice lenses until I can locate a set of the polarized... as Brip said they've become hard to find.

how much are these juliet ice iridium worth box/paper/coin.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Your picture isn't working.

If anyone wants an idea of how hard it is to find just Ice Polarized lenses - I bought my Juliets with standard Ice lenses in Oct. of 2011, right around the time Ice Polarized was discontinued. I started searching for the polarized version not long after that. I was on eBay every other day and finally found a pair on Christmas Day '12. Paid retail cost for em too.

I think it'd be faster to have a set of lenses custom cut.

^ Your picture isn't working.

If anyone wants an idea of how hard it is to find just Ice Polarized lenses - I bought my Juliets with standard Ice lenses in Oct. of 2011, right around the time Ice Polarized was discontinued. I started searching for the polarized version not long after that. I was on eBay every other day and finally found a pair on Christmas Day '12. Paid retail cost for em too.

I think it'd be faster to have a set of lenses custom cut.