• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prices for trashed frames on ebay = baffling

DaysOfNoah

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member

385D0CCE-D500-4267-850B-C16FB907F81D.jpeg

Listing: "Frames and lenses in good condition"

Um, what?? And $120??

For some silly reason, I took the time to message the guy and tell him that nobody wants his trashed peeling frame for $120.

It's not very… Appealing... 😆

Anyway, he suggested these go for $500.
Very insulting fellow too. But I suppose I can't blame him, no one wants to hear their NSJ ain't "all that." 😜

I'm just waiting for someone to buy this and then open a thread here asking for earsocks and a repaint...

I suggest we get a bunch of our members and start raiding ebay, we seek out these type of sales and fill their msg box with 1 or 2 dollar offers, 50 or 75 offers would be annoying I think, it’s passive aggressive and as far as I know we would not be breaking any rules and I think the clown would get the point.

I wouldn't even waste bandwidth in writing to those guys. I don't like or agree with their pricing? I keep looking. They'll figure the market price on their own when the item remains unsold (unless some unsuspecting soul buys them at asking price... But then that's on them).

I do believe prices have gone through the proverbial, not that I agree with the majority of the veritable scalping, the majority attempt! Laughable, at best; pay it no mind.

Back