• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Prism Red ( Cyclops ) lens blanks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
It's mid-January 2024, but imma still wish a Happy New Year to everyone on this thread! 🎆🙌🏼🎇
Purchased my lenses 1 year ago actually, but only had them installed in my Oakley Juliet in mid-2023.

Massive kudos to Walter for sending me new replacement blanks for free (because the initial set had a sizing issue from 3rd-party lens cutter). Had my replacement blanks cut by @Linegear Japan actually, and they did a FANTASTIC JOB fitting them into my Juliet frame.

Sometimes, I still can't believe I own these. Truly blessed, and heaps praise to Walter for his product & service! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

View attachment 1110194
Thank you sir, I’m glad everything worked out for you and you got what you had been searching for!

@JohnnyQ , Yes I have some blanks left pm me if you’re interested in buying a set

Some people reacted to this post.
I’d like to get in line for a pair as well…it’s a beautiful red. Especially if @Chris A Hardaway can cut em for any X-Metal. 🪖👍

Pm incoming for a set

I've had my two Cyclops' lens sets (one each for the Juliet and Penny) for a couple of years now. They are absolutely fantastic, and I wear them often. I can post pictures later!

@Walter Langkowski , I have the "clip-on" blinders for both of my pairs, but I'm wondering how that full conversion service is coming along? I am definitely interested in permanent blinders on both of these frames.

Hey @Walter Langkowski as our resident Cyclops expert…what is the most screen accurate color for a pair of X-Metal Cyclops? I’m getting close to taking the pair of beater Juliet’s I have and shoe-horning them into the role 😏

Username Hidden said:
Hey @Walter Langkowski as our resident Cyclops expert…what is the most screen accurate color for a pair of X-Metal Cyclops? I’m getting close to taking the pair of beater Juliet’s I have and shoe-horning them into the role 😏
This is the one that @Walter Langkowski had made. Crazy red. He sells the blanks.
IMG_2476.jpeg
IMG_2480.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
The lenses are a thing of beauty! I’m in line for a pair…just curious about the frame color…Standard X-Metal or Carbon X-Metal? 🤔
Carbon.

Username Hidden said:

Hey @THE X-MAN …before the R1’s a beater pair of Juliet’s heading your way for Carbon! 😜👍

Back