• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about buying from Oakley Directly

Hi,

First time poster

I have a nice collection of newer Oakleys starting to build up. However in the last week something unusual has happened

Two pairs I bough (Plazma and Flak Beta) both came with no stickers on the lenses, no seal on the box and look as though they might have been used

The plazma frames are also dirty and look like they had something spilled on them

Now these were both purchased at 50% off.

Im just wondering is this normal? Has anyone else on the forum experienced this?
From Oakley Europe or US, other parts of the world?

From Oakley Europe or US, other parts of the world?

Oakley Europe

I just got a pair of eye jacket redux (planet x) from another retailer (zalando). Similar issue, no stickers on the lenses and the box didnt have a seal where it normally does

Very unsure whats happening here, but the fact that the pattern repeats with retailers tells me it might be something else

Oakley Europe

I just got a pair of eye jacket redux (planet x) from another retailer (zalando). Similar issue, no stickers on the lenses and the box didnt have a seal where it normally does

Very unsure whats happening here, but the fact that the pattern repeats with retailers tells me it might be something else
What models have seals on their boxes?
i have never seen that

There was nothing on the box that said what model was inside?

With some of them yes. Plazma's have the sticker on the box, flaks/eyes naye

None of the three have the stickers on the lenses, despite two coming direct from oakley

The latter point is totally baffling.

With some of them yes. Plazma's have the sticker on the box, flaks/eyes naye

None of the three have the stickers on the lenses, despite two coming direct from oakley

The latter point is totally baffling.
flaks with no label on the boxes?
must be something new then.

how can you tell what's inside then?

Back