1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Drealt

Drealt Oakley Beginner

Hi guys, just joined this forum mainly to ask a question, but I think I will be sticking around for a while.

I'm confused about the colours. What colour are vegas gold earsocks? On the Oakley site they look like a mustardy brown type colour but I think in real life they would look more gold. I'm looking for a "true gold". Which colour would be the closest?

Thanks, Drealt

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i dont know if any other color for earsocks that would come close. unless you want to go non-metallic and get yellow or something.

as far as earsocks go, having ANY metallic colored earsocks are fairly recent so not oo wide a selection out there

3. Drealt

Drealt Oakley Beginner

Well I'm trying to match my team colours, which are navy blue and gold. Does anyone have a picture of vegas gold earsocks? Pic for reference

Questions About Colours - 486321_370750989626284_1684740986_a.jpg

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

well i think you wont have bright 24k shiny, its more of a browny gold. what you CAN do is match your lenses.. the 24k gold iridium is really shiny. i prefer normal good iridium but again its a browner gold, but its classier and nicer to look through