• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quetsion About Vault Purchase???

How would a shoe be MPH?

Let me know how you like those! I've been eyeing the Battalion series since they popped up on the Vault. After getting a Megajoule in 13 that fits too small I'm being cautious about shoe purchases.

The MPH was a play on words from the original posting about sunglasses...... As for the battalion, I bought both pairs they had to offer, the low and the mid boot. They both have the Ortho-lite sole which makes them EXTREMELY comfortable...... Well worth buying them!

The MPH was a play on words from the original posting about sunglasses...... As for the battalion, I bought both pairs they had to offer, the low and the mid boot. They both have the Ortho-lite sole which makes them EXTREMELY comfortable...... Well worth buying them!
How's the sizing compared to, oh I don't know... the SI series?

This isn't uncommon for MPH pairs. Some MPH's come with white bags, black bags and recently the MPH Monster Dogs came with an ASEC recycled microbag.

Same thing hqppen to me, I bought the jupiter camo holbrook at the vault website last week and it came today and with my surprise I didn't get the jupiter camo box. I will call them and ask why did I get the standard oakley box

Same thing hqppen to me, I bought the jupiter camo holbrook at the vault website last week and it came today and with my surprise I didn't get the jupiter camo box. I will call them and ask why did I get the standard oakley box

The Jupiter Camo Holbrooks haven't been coming with the Jupiter Camo box since the series got discontinued. Every time we get replenishment of this item at my store now, it just comes in the standard black box.

Got it squred away with Oakley.
Forgot to mention they were lost in transit for several days, so that added to my uneasy feelings.
Oakley confirmed that they are 100% real, Apologized for the miss leading picture on vault and sent me a free micro bag to replace the generic looking one.
They said those are older bags that sometimes get used on MPH glasses. They let me choose a new Microbag so I got a Retro Optics bag.
So I'm totally happy everything is cleared up.
Thanks guys!