• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found R1 OEM Top Orbital (Lens) Frame Gaskets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for 1 or 2 pairs of the top orbital (lens) gaskets for R1 in BLACK. I'd prefer OEM, unless someone knows of another supplier that has gaskets that don't squish too much. I have one bum pair that squishes way too much and doesn't allow the frames to tighten up. I know some members have complete rubber sets, but I only need the top gaskets. Please message me if you have 1 or 2 pairs you'd sell, OR have a link to where I could buy a couple pairs that are firmer rubber, not the thin squishy stuff you normally see in aftermarket.

Some people reacted to this post.
Off the Scale OCD there Buddy! 🤣

I just pinch mine lightly with Thumb & Forefinger as i tighten the screw home.

I am OCD fella, but not about this. I must have some cheap aftermarket gaskets in this one pair that are so squishy, you can't stop them from spilling out all around the frame. I even made a tool to hold the gasket in while tightening, which works. BUT, as soon as you tighten the screws and remove the tool, the gasket juts out HAHA. My other three R1s are just fine.

Anyone have OG rubber gaskets for R1, or know of an aftermarket brand that doesn't squish out of control?

:bump:

A trusted member is holding a pair for me, but just in case someone has an extra pair of these gaskets, I'll keep the thread open.

I believe i have some. Will check and let you know

:bump:

Thanks @Bonz-1 - you're a good dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.