• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket Fit Question

BigOlTexan

Oakley Expert
Can anyone give a fit comparison for the Racing Jacket compared to say Flak 2.0 XL or Turbine? Im looking at a pair at Oakley, but cant find it local to try on. I have several Turbine pairs and they fit about as narrow as Id want. Flak 2.0 XL fit or dont depending on the pair.

Can anyone give a fit comparison for the Racing Jacket compared to say Flak 2.0 XL or Turbine? Im looking at a pair at Oakley, but cant find it local to try on. I have several Turbine pairs and they fit about as narrow as Id want. Flak 2.0 XL fit or dont depending on the pair.
I have a fairly large head and have/wear the same pairs you mentioned, and I'm a RJ enthusiast too, owning several pairs. In my experience, they fit like the others: it depends on the pair. However, I feel they're a bit more accommodating at times than the others. Remember, Lux let's you return glasses if you don't like them, so you're no longer stuck with 'em if you don't like 'em.

Back