• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Box Set! Only 50 Made Of These!

If anyone's interested, I'm going to Philly this weekend - I can take a look and see if they have them and get them and pass them on?

Honestly I don't see what the big deal's about. Just doesn't seem that great to me, unless you just happened to need all the lenses it comes with.

Batwolf said:
Honestly I don't see what the big deal's about. Just doesn't seem that great to me, unless you just happened to need all the lenses it comes with.

I totally agree with you. Its a nice set, really nice actually, but I couldn't see myself using it? For a collector though - that's a different story.

I promise, I'm not employed by Oakley or the Oakley Store I keep referring on here, but I got an email from Nicole at the Florida Mall store just now about them and wanted to post a link until I found this one was already up.... Here's what she said about them:

We also just received 3 of the Radarlock Box Set (1 frame, 5 lenses, hard case- $575) in today's shipment. It's just a test run, so few stores in the US have it. The frame is Blood Orange, so I don't know if it's something you'd like to see, but if you could pass the info along, that would be super! :)

Her email is ostore010manager@oakley.com and you can order a set (or three) through her if you're interested. Being a Clemson alumni, the Blood Orange sounds awesome, but I'm just not crazy about the frames, unfortunately.... Good luck to those who want a set!

I was just in the Oakley shop in the mall across from the Wynn in Vegas last week to get a soft vault for my 20's, and they were trying to push this box set on me. It's displayed right up front in the store but considering how hard they were trying to sell them to me, it would seem there hasn't been a lot of interest in them. $545.00 I believe was the price he quoted me for the set

I've got the box set and I love the box they used for them. Very unique set up and while its not a special frame it's def a unique set with only 28 issued. 7 stores got 4 boxes but a few stores might have had one or two sent in from other stores. It would have been nice if Oakley had numbered them but its still an interesting set.

That is pretty sweet. I like the set and all the lenses but not a huge fan of the frame color. Going to my local store to see the frame in person and then might pick these up. I would like them to come in a different frame color.

Latest Posts

Back