1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. music_man185

music_man185 Oakley Beginner

I've always had sporty frames that are smaller and have a lot of wrap. My face is somewhat smaller. I'm starting to to really dig the wayfarer style, but not sure how they would look on my smaller face. I like the style and design of the frogskins better than the ray ban, but which is smaller? I have some cheap gas station ones, but they seem absolutely huge on my face. I'm really hoping frogskins are smaller than the ones I have

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. A.D.D.i.c.t.

A.D.D.i.c.t. Oakley Enthusiast

Frogskins are smaller than wayfarers

3. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I'd say the ray bans would be smaller. What about Jupiter squared?

Like you I also have a small face and usually wear wires or fives squared and I'm also looking nice for a wayfarer style- I tried the Enduro which I like, if you like them maybe try that

4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

In my opinion, Jupes SQ are larger than Frogs ...

A.D.D.i.c.t. likes this.
  5. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I wasn't sure, don't own any frogs. Thanks

6. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

I've owned em both... I found the Jup SQ a little larger than I liked... But they have some kickass styles

Dat Woodgrain/Tungsten Pol. .... Mmmmmmmm :D

7. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Have you tried em on in store ever?

They may look good on you, very light too ...

8. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I have tried Jupiter squared, a little wide at the front. Holbrook, just too big. Breadbox- too flat. Enduro- good fit. And two face was not too bad but not perfect either Oakley needs to make like a Holbrook S lol

I was searching measurements of the frames and frogskins are down at 142mm wide where as the others are 138-140

9. music_man185

No one has experience with Ray-Bans and frogskin? I'm going to try to make a trip to a sunglass Hut this week, but was still curious

10. music_man185

I tried on some frogs today. I actually liked the way they looked on me. I forgot to even try on ray bans. However, all the pairs I tried on were crooked on my face. This isn't a problem with my other oakleys because they are sports frames that hug my head instead of sitting on my ears. Any way to fix this? It is pretty noticeable and they were too loose to sit above my ears

A.D.D.i.c.t. likes this.