• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Re-acquire Jawbone Retina Burn

thrash_273

Oakley Beginner
Baltimore, MD
I had 3 jawbones last year (matteblack, tru carbon, and retina burn). sold all except carbon. Got hooked up on mountain bike (trail and road for the past 4 months) i clocked in more than 200 miles and counting. =D i missed all my JB, but oakleyvault has jawbones for $79! pulled the trigger on RETINA BURN! im slapping my yellow lens in it, officially my trail and road glasses! my tru carbon will officially be my daily swag wear, and my frog skin and my hi jinx. lol

bwahahahaha. good to be back.=) been busy on school and all other stuff which paid off big time. =) just waiting for my shipping confirmation for my new retina burn! =)

I just saw that deal too. But no extra lenses or vault, I think. Just frames with grey lenses. Still, pretty awesome deal.

I googled it before I asked, loot was what stood out,i think I like the term)
I had heard people using it in the past in terms of the free bags off stuff celeb's get as an acronym to mean
Stuff
We
Aren't
Getting.
I wasn't sure in this context,(as you can get it) so I thought i'd ask, think is with us all using variations of English sometimes it takes a while for a words meaning in one place to reach the other.

I googled it before I asked, loot was what stood out,i think I like the term)
I had heard people using it in the past in terms of the free bags off stuff celeb's get as an acronym to mean
Stuff
We
Aren't
Getting.
I wasn't sure in this context,(as you can get it) so I thought i'd ask, think is with us all using variations of English sometimes it takes a while for a words meaning in one place to reach the other.

that work as well. hehehehehe