• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Re:SubZero/ SubZero Bu

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

BNIB Staple Marble with Prizm Black. Both pigeons visible on each glasses.
Asking $700 US F&F shipped in Canada or US. OBO. PM for more info. Not in a rush to sell. Only price drop. Thread locked till sold. Cheers.

20230317_122456.jpg

20230317_122637.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
You're so lucky you got a set with an etching. I bought mine directly from staple. It cost me a fortune on shipping and import fees. We're talkin Over 200 extra. Only to have them come scratched, missing parts and missing the etching. Staple jerked me around for a month or so and only after publicly yelling at Jeff on Instagram and Facebook did he have them replaced. Big corporate oakley and unfortunately now staple would 99% of the time say **** the little guy. That is until someone actually comes along willing to call them out on their bullshit. I'm not bitter though lol.

All I wanted was what I paid for. Nice set here. Sorry to comment so loudly. I must say a set like this was hard to come by when they released. I doubt they fixed everything up for everyone perfectly.

Free bump for sure Richard

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump