1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    I found some 24k x metal xx in Canada. Seller said they wouldn't ship, so I contacted Rubyskull (Martin) and asked him if we could get them for me. Guys Ruby drove a hr to look them over and make sure they were LEGIT and tight. We he contacted me once at the location and he gave me the GO saying they're legit and tight. So if you need a good seller and pickup look Ruby up. Hell of a guy to Deal with. He packaged these things VERY WELL!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    very nice! grats on the 24k's and awesome guy Rubyskull!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    i appreciate a lot your kind word
    anytime i can help you,lmk
    martin

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Damn, that's really nice of you. I gotta move this weekend... Any interest in an assist? Lmao.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's one thing I really love about this forum. Most people are willing to help eachother out. Strangers helping strangers.... Does it get any better? :smile:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    awesome. you guys are great examples of what this place stands for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.