1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
    Two bands available!!

Up for grabs is a beautiful MM watch. It is used but in very good overall condition. However the date does now work. I was going to fix it but thought I'd see if anyone wants it as is for a more reasonable price. It's a fairly simple repair overall.

Watch comes with two different bands. One is a black metal bracelet. It is an aftermarket bracelet but it is very high quality and is brand new. Only tried on for photos. The other band is a very lightly used leather oem band. This band has been worn less than 10 times.

I am also including extra oem links for the leather band (one set is polished and other is Ti). It has all the extra screws and all.

Great watch with two awesome bands.

I can also polish the face out for an extra 30.00 if buyer is interested.

Sold.00 shipped USA - G&S

NEW OPTION!!!

WATCH AND AFTERMARKET BRACELET ONLY sold

International please inquire.

Red Face Minute Machine - Huge Price Drop with options - IMG_20160815_174013586_HDR.jpg

Red Face Minute Machine - Huge Price Drop with options - IMG_20160815_173944578.jpg

Red Face Minute Machine - Huge Price Drop with options - IMG_20160815_173950186.jpg

Red Face Minute Machine - Huge Price Drop with options - IMG_20160815_173113740_HDR.jpg

Red Face Minute Machine - Huge Price Drop with options - IMG_20160815_173118569.jpg

Red Face Minute Machine - Huge Price Drop with options - IMG_20160815_173140318_HDR.jpg

Red Face Minute Machine - Huge Price Drop with options - IMG_20160815_173051038_HDR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/28/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is the metal band from china or was it professionally done? Meaning is this a fake band or oem?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
    It's an aftermarket one. Not OEM.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trade?

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    FYI
    This is the Older Oakley Time Tank

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
    That seems to be a debatable subject. I would have agreed 100% with you recently but after talking to some people recently I learned that the first production MM still had the TT lettering. Whether or not this is absolutely true I can't say but I thought it was interesting info. It's the exact same watch anyhow. Same movement, same Ti construction, etc... Name only changed due to a lawsuit. Anyhow, time tank, minute machine. Whatever anyone wants to call it lol.

Bump with a price drop!!! Let's get it gone.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
    Back up for sale :) huge price drop. Let's get it gone!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Really like the look of the leather band.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pictures do no justice. Very nice watch... Grab both bands you won't regret it. Great seller too!

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.