• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Regards from Oslo / Norway

Cody Oslo

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Oslo
Hi guys, Thank you for accept me here and i'm glad to have common opinions about this amazing brand - Oakley -
I'm Codrut more simple Cody :) I live in Oslo Norway and one of my collections is with this brand. Since 90's I was amazed by all Oakley studies about eyes health and protection of them. Beginning with this (the big gift from God - eyes sight) I start to study more about light and tough materials . A big connection was with Oakley, because only X-metal technology and Oakley lenses have this big history regarding materials, shapes, durability, security. In short words is what i seek since i was teenager and I'm still in loved :)
In last 7-8 years I have bought a few pairs of my favorite models and I'm still trading and collecting great, rare and unique pieces. Hope to find some good deals here too:) and share more details about different items.
Thank you again and all best
Cody

Read more: http://www.oakleyforum.com/conversa...orum-com.154503/#message-496530#ixzz3g5QjU8T8

Latest Posts

Back