• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Lenses For Magnesium M Frames?

got exactly the same problem...did you found replacement lens for this frame? i'm looking 2 years for them and still nothing.

All of the lenses say discontinued and won't let you add them to your cart. It does say "Normally ships in 5-7 days" on the left, but I think that might be a little off.

Jumping on this thread as I feel like I've missed the boat / train / bus / plane on this one... I've had my Mag M frames for almos 10 years now. I was smart enough to have bought an extra set of G30 lenses for playing golf but now that I'm reading this I am extremly lucky to have purchased several of those X Metal vault cases and tossed my Mag M frame in one, the extra lens in the other. I've lost these glasses several times during moves and renovations but eventually they turn up again hidden away in boxes. I just pulled mine out this week and swapped the G30 lenses back on and I see how easy it would be to damage the lenses.

I really should have purchased more lenses when I could. Really wanted some strike lenses. So is DOC not able to modify a set of standard M lenses? I wonder how much influence the Oakley community is on Oakley to re-produce discontinued lenses, etc. Had there been any effort? I refuse to put anything but genuine oakley lenses on my oakleys

I got a few replacement lenses for a great Craigslist seller. I have one Hybrid S BI lens I'd be willing to let go for a trade. PM me if you are still looking.

Well, I've had my Mag M frames for almost 10 years now and the original lenses finally broke. I have been pretty rough with them over the years, and am just now realizing how lucky I was to have them last that long. I am also just now realizing that replacement lenses are very difficult, if not impossible to come by. I talked to Oakley customer service, and after going through 3 reps before finding one that knew what the mag M frames were, was only offered the 25% "upgrade" discount for a new pair of M frames :angry:. Does anybody have a lead on some replacement lenses for a poor soul that loves his mag M frames? I've tried every lead so far including ebay and contacting Dr. Chop, who said he has tried several times to recreate the lenses to no avail (they always pop out). If anyone could hook me up with some new leads on these lenses, it would be greatly appreciated!
I have 6 new lences in various colours. If you interested please contact

I am having the same dilemma. I have a pair Mag M frames (which I think are very cool - I don't understand why Oakley stopped making them when they still make the "regular" M Frames). I have a decent lens in mine but they have a couple of scratches on them and I'd like to get replacement lenses. I've looked all around and haven't been able to find any either.

Hello,

I would also need new lenses for my M Frames. Any thoughts? Where did you, Shrimphombre, find your replacement lense?

Thanks

I have 5 of the Oakley Mag M Frames, all with lenses, most with the authentic etching of "Magnesium" on the lens....I also had purchased around 5-7 extra lenses over the years for these frames, (eBay)....some had the etching, some did not....not organized enough to list them or sell them, but will get around to it. I'm glad to see there is still a following for a great pair of glasses. I never wore them...they were already phasing out by the time I started spending money on higher priced Oakleys, so my Juliet, and Romeo 2 collection is over 20 pairs now....I have about 10 pairs of the Juliets (BNIB) which I bought from Oakley as they were discontinuing them...just not enough time in my life to eBay them.....

Back