• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Retina Burn Radarlocks

Donnie123

Oakley Beginner
Hi people!
Does anyone know if the retina burn radarlock model will be released? Athletes used it in the Sochi olympics, but i can´t find any info about it.
Thanks!

During Sochi olympics athletes used frame in Enamel Green color, which is different to the Retina Burn. You can fin pictures somewhere here on the forum.

If you need Retina Burn Radarlocks call Dr Chop.

Really? Loved the color, really nice. Will the frame ever come in sale? I heard rumours that they will come for sale in fall of this year, but that´s not confirmed to my knowledge.
Dr Chop, is that a user on the forum? Does he paint the frames him self, or does he have a big stock of retinas?

Thank you!

Yup, he is forum user here. He does incredible job with his painting skills. Here's his website www.drchopshop.com. I think he did some custom Enamel green Fast Jackets, they should be pictured on his website or facebook.

Nice, i will check it out!
But is it confirmed that the Sochi models is due to be released this fall?

I'm pretty sure it was called 80's Green? And unfortunately I doubt they will be released. Oakley usually does cool and custom colors for there sponsored athletes.

Dr. Chops work is top notch and the paint will hold up better so you probably will save money going through him.

Latest Posts

Back