• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Returning A Fake Pair.

dave m

Oakley Enthusiast
I (as some of you may of seen in a previous thread) purchased a pair of juliets online (not ebay) and was sent some very fake ones. I've had most (just under £5) back from the seller but he keeps emailing demanding them back but not wanting to pay the final amount and anything towards postage back to him.
They way he wants them shipped back is going to cost about £10, I don't think I should have to pay for that, he seems to think it's up to me as I don't want the glasses anymore.
I know it's not a huge amount but would you all think it's reasonable to expect someone to pay £15 to catch you out selling fakes and then send them back?
o_O

Tell him you're charging him with the Douche Tax, and he should be thankful that you're not hitting him with the A**hole Tax as well.

Don't send them back. He is just going to put someone else in the same situation you were in. Tell him he is lucky that you are not going to report him for selling fakes.

Don't send them back. He is just going to put someone else in the same situation you were in. Tell him he is lucky that you are not going to report him for selling fakes.

I would get your refund and put them in the dumpster. That's what I have done when I got a pair of fake eyepatch on eBay. Pic was real but got a fake pair

Don't send them back before you get a refund. I did that once. The guy said he would refund the money when he received the fakes back. Then he unregistered from eBay and disappeared. Bottom line...if someone is trying pass off fakes as genuine O, they're not to be trusted.

Back