1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

I (as some of you may of seen in a previous thread) purchased a pair of juliets online (not ebay) and was sent some very fake ones. I've had most (just under £5) back from the seller but he keeps emailing demanding them back but not wanting to pay the final amount and anything towards postage back to him.
    They way he wants them shipped back is going to cost about £10, I don't think I should have to pay for that, he seems to think it's up to me as I don't want the glasses anymore.
    I know it's not a huge amount but would you all think it's reasonable to expect someone to pay £15 to catch you out selling fakes and then send them back?
    o_O

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Remind him it is illegal to sell fakes and he continues to pester you and not refund the rest your next call will be to the authorities.

OakleyGuru379 likes this.
  3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Tell him you're charging him with the Douche Tax, and he should be thankful that you're not hitting him with the A**hole Tax as well.

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Tell him to bugger off or you'll call the bobbys on him ;)

tmsnewberry likes this.
  5. nyhokie

nyhokie Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

Don't send them back. He is just going to put someone else in the same situation you were in. Tell him he is lucky that you are not going to report him for selling fakes.

6. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Get your refund, send them back in three pieces.

stn51, racs09 and Cargo like this.
  7. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

^ THIS!!!

8. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

I would get your refund and put them in the dumpster. That's what I have done when I got a pair of fake eyepatch on eBay. Pic was real but got a fake pair

9. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Don't send them back before you get a refund. I did that once. The guy said he would refund the money when he received the fakes back. Then he unregistered from eBay and disappeared. Bottom line...if someone is trying pass off fakes as genuine O, they're not to be trusted.

10. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

I now have all the money but £2.50 so I guess it could of been a lot worse!
    Thanks for your thoughts everyone