• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Returning Fives Squared..

rmarino78

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Half Jacket 2.0s which have served me very well and decided to try the Fives Squared for a different look. I have what you call a smaller/narrower face so finding something that looks good and not like a giant fly is challenging. I've been wearing the FS for about two months now and they just keep sliding off my face, and my head when not wearing them. I like the look of them, but the lack of "grippyness" is just not cutting it. I'm a Police Officer and spend a lot of time out in the elements, so I need something that withstands the sweat. The HJ's have done well and I will continue to use them, however like I said I want something different to switch too. I thought about trying to adhere some unobtanium to the arms with adhesive, and contacted Oakley to see if they had replacement earsocks that may fit, but with no luck. Does anybody have experience with the new Flak Drafts? I like the Flak Beta's but they also don't come with unobtainium on the arms. How do these fit a smaller face? Thanks for any help guys.

Latest Posts

Back