• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Robert Williams Artist Series ?!?

I must say that I'm impressed, the box, the bag and the glasses are just really, really nice... I don't know what's not to like, honestly pix are just not fair with these:

7a9489e9.jpg

ab152a17.jpg

Also comes with matte extra icons if you wanna pair it up with warm grey lenses.
Besides only 300 were made, 50 for samples and 250 for sale and only a few stores were stocked.

I like them ! ! !

Do you know if they will be also available in Europe ? :help:

I have to admit that I do like them, the gold lenses are nice and I think the design is unique in the collection. I will have to buy a pair for sure but I am curious why they are only making 300?

The cynic in me says that they are limited because even Oakley don't think they are that nice - or at least, will not have much mass-market appeal, due to their (ahem) unique style.

So, release them in small numbers, make sure they sell. Collectors snap them up to complete AS collections.
And then trade them amongst themselves til the end of time, for ever-increasing prices.
That's generally how the Oakley economy works.

I have to admit that I do like them, the gold lenses are nice and I think the design is unique in the collection. I will have to buy a pair for sure but I am curious why they are only making 300?

I'm not sure the 300 mark is accurate.

I am a huge Williams fan so my knowledge of where to buy an item like this is limited. I don't see them on the web site so was wondering if there are any good locations in around L.A to grab a pair?
Thanks!

Back