• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Robert Williams Artist Series ?!?

I am a huge Williams fan so my knowledge of where to buy an item like this is limited. I don't see them on the web site so was wondering if there are any good locations in around L.A to grab a pair?
Thanks!

Hollywood O Store had some.

Does anyone on here have the complete Artist Series so far?

I did not get the Caia Koopman or Naomi South as they were female glasses, but have most of the others complete including the sample C100 Jupiter with the shorts etc. I will need the Petterson Frogskins and Robert Williams then I will be happy with the artist collection.

I did not get the Caia Koopman or Naomi South as they were female glasses, but have most of the others complete including the sample C100 Jupiter with the shorts etc. I will need the Petterson Frogskins and Robert Williams them I will be happy with the artist collection.

Awesome, there are quite a few I want from that collection. For starters the Art Chantry.

I normally display the c100* with the c100 goggles but I wear the Pendleton's......, all my wearable glasses go up top. The shelf above this is my x metal collection.

Hey does anyone know the official number on the amount of RW made? I cant find anything about this and since its not on the site how can we find out?

Latest Posts

Back