1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. bsheikhe

bsheikhe Oakley Beginner

Just purchased my first pair of Romeo 1.0 but I feel like a couple things are off. One is that the serial number is in white. Second is the look of the frame. The weight feels right and the touch feels good but there is something about the look that is off. For some reason I cannot post pics right now but as soon as I can I will so everyone can see what I am talking about. Thanks everyone.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Show pics

3. bsheikhe

bsheikhe Oakley Beginner

4. nightpusher1

nightpusher1 Guest

Hi mate, The pictures of the glasses themselves look ok to me, but the box is not the one they were originally sold in.

5. bsheikhe

bsheikhe Oakley Beginner

Thanks night pusher. I noticed that before bidding and he had that box laying around (no Romeo box or coin) and put it in the photo to be upfront. Which I appreciated.

6. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

The R1 sunny is good and legit to me, the box is for the other x metal not specifically for an r1.

7. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

hope your r1 arrives as described. had a previous experience with the seller. stated items were 9/10 and such. items arrived with scratched lenses, ripped rubbers and chipped frames. it was a bulk order of 3 vintage eye jackets...if you don't mind, what was your offer? coz his price is waaaay too high...

8. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

the x metal etched looks weird for me......

9. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

actually noticed that too...

10. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

they are legit, but they been photoshop to hide the bad points...actual item will vary on hand...