• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 Question

How much is a reasonable price for that?
hard to say. I know I had sold my autographed one for upwards of $500, but given the status of no more x metals, the game has changed. it still only boils down to this: Price is what you pay, Value is what you get. Dale Vermillion said that. And it's true. It is worth what you say it's worth and not a penny more. If you are willing to pay $1000 for it, it's worth more to you than the next guy at $500 and so on. For me, it's a $300 piece if it's mint, but that's me.

hard to say. I know I had sold my autographed one for upwards of $500, but given the status of no more x metals, the game has changed. it still only boils down to this: Price is what you pay, Value is what you get. Dale Vermillion said that. And it's true. It is worth what you say it's worth and not a penny more. If you are willing to pay $1000 for it, it's worth more to you than the next guy at $500 and so on. For me, it's a $300 piece if it's mint, but that's me.

Thanks for the input.

I have been talking to GRFmotorsports and Qtrain about this very topic the price of R2 gary scelzi new in box... Dr.chop I would love your input, here is where i stand... very few were made of the R2 seclzi and the collectors that have them will not part with them, they're a staple in any TRUE x-metal collection. Thus extremely hard to find and even when you do find them for sale... most are not in Perfect condition like complete set. Thus i think a fair price for the Romeo 2 gary seclzi complete new in box is around 650-725 if not possibly more... I would love to here other thoughts about this....

I have been talking to GRFmotorsports and Qtrain about this very topic the price of R2 gary scelzi new in box... Dr.chop I would love your input, here is where i stand... very few were made of the R2 seclzi and the collectors that have them will not part with them, they're a staple in any TRUE x-metal collection. Thus extremely hard to find and even when you do find them for sale... most are not in Perfect condition like complete set. Thus i think a fair price for the Romeo 2 gary seclzi complete new in box is around 650-725 if not possibly more... I would love to here other thoughts about this....

Finally a guy that understands the principle of supply vs demand!

Supply and demand yes, but I have yet to see a pair go for $600 or more, all have been less, any pair including mint in box ones. While the supply is low, the demand seems to be the same. I think I paid around $400 for mine and I would not sell for any amount at this time.

Back