• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Romeo R1 Ti/Gold 1st Gen.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi there! Up for consideration is a very nice pair of 1st Generation Bone Finish Titanium/Gold Iridium R1s. Here is the lowdown on these:

FRAMES: The frames are in very nice shape. The serial # is 040xxx. There is slight wear on the tops/bottoms of the orbitals. There are a few small casting imperfections in a couple of spots that are typical in the early Titanium R1s. Overall, a really nice example of the early bone finish frames.

LENSES: The lenses installed are the original X-Metal-etched Gold Iridium. They have some scuffs/scratches and a stress crack on the right (non-etched) lens at the orbital screw. Absolutely nothing that obstructs vision and still pretty nice compared to most of these lenses that I have come across.

RUBBER: New OEM Root Beer rubber with size 15 T-shox installed. I will also include extra size 25 and 50 T-shox. Gaskets are all in good shape, too.

Glasses and Oakley microfiber bag only - no box/coin.

I am looking for interesting trades at this time. I will consider some combination of Copper Pennys, X-Metal/Ruby Pennys, Plasma XX, XS, other R1s, other Pennys, and other XX with cash on either end to make for a fair trade. Not particularly interested in Juliets, Mars, R2 unless they are something rare or necessary to make a trade equal.

Cash offers will be considered ONLY IF I can't find a suitable trade.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need additional info. Thanks for lookin'!

Titrade1.jpg
Titrade2.jpg
Titrade3.jpg
Titrade4.jpg
Titrade5.jpg
Titrade9.jpg
Titrade6.jpg
Titrade7.jpg
Titrade8.jpg
Titrade10.jpg
Titrade11.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pming

Pmd

:bump: with better pics...

Sorry wrong thing meant to pm

Still available - BUMP

Sent some pms. If the answer is no please let me know.

Username Hidden said:
Sent some pms. If the answer is no please let me know.
Sorry. PM sent...

Deal made - Thanks, everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.