• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Royal Lion Museum Sunglass Convention I: Eyeshade ........ AKA A Oakley Meetup lol May 7

are brazilians allowed ? lol

ill be in jacksonville florida visiting the hole Lazaroni american part Family.... from may 1 to 17...

i might be able to get a flight to TX and stay for the night... and ill actualy be with a few nice pieces that iam going to sell for US friends...

ill be in jacksonville florida visiting the hole Lazaroni american part Family.... from may 1 to 17...

i might be able to get a flight to TX and stay for the night... and ill actualy be with a few nice pieces that iam going to sell for US friends...
Awesome!

I'd like to hear about some of those crazy O raves in Brazil I see pics of all the time! Join us! Check Southwest Airlines for cheap flights

I'd like to hear about some of those crazy O raves in Brazil I see pics of all the time! Join us! Check Southwest Airlines for cheap flights

yeah they go crazy here, i have lots of friends that still go... but thats too much for me now with wife and kids lol

but u can check out some of my pics in the metals in the wild, and in the threat with old pics... i started collecting and going to parties at same time when i turned 17... so almost 13 years ago... stoped with the raves in 2009 when i went to parallel universe that is a world wide famous eletronic festival...

but yeah it has pretty crazy pics with like 20 medusas in same pic on a rave.

thnks for the tip on tickets ill be looking for those right away!

Back