1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

Seller seemed legit so we will wait and see if it shows up but I seen this on Ebay with a starting bid of $199.99 and no one bid so thats what I got it for. I'll post pictures in the display when itshows up.

Scored A Bob Head.... - bob_zps30271570.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

Not a bad price at all. Hopefully the seller packages it up well for you. These can get damaged really easily.

3. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

any pics of the bottom?
    there was some phoneys going around last year

4. rmontez

There were no pics of the bottom. What would I be looking for I have never owned one of these before?

5. RonkPM

RonkPM Oakley Enthusiast

Great price to grab one at I think.

6. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

you should search here. Im not an expert, but someone lined up fake with real and it was clear.

7. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I almost bid but I hate spending the money know it had the chip on cheek. Good score though

8. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I agree, lots of copy floating around. Check it over really good and find the thread on here. You will want to weigh it as well. I have a seen a couple ebay sellers over the years that seem to have an endless supply of these.... makes ya wonder.

9. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I didnt find a thread on this

10. rmontez

This isn't a seller with endless supplies that I can see from their history. I also cannot find the thread regarding fakes. I know there was a thread about the bob heads that are the clear style but the painted versions being re-casts. Not so much fakes just recasts of the original. I don't think the sell trying to lie to anyone about is? Anyway right now I am getting the run around about shipping. I was given a shipped and tracking number status two days ago and this tracking number brings up nothing.