• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scotty Cameron Putters / What's in Your Bag

Collector of SC putters since 1993. I have owned and sold over 100 putters, from over the rack production putters to handmades. I still have about 15 putter lying around the house, mostly ones that I use (Newport models). The most expensive I have right now is the 009 CT custom made for me. I'll upload a pic when I have a chance.

Collector of SC putters since 1993. I have owned and sold over 100 putters, from over the rack production putters to handmades. I still have about 15 putter lying around the house, mostly ones that I use (Newport models). The most expensive I have right now is the 009 CT custom made for me. I'll upload a pic when I have a chance.

Dude that's sick!! I gotta see that!!

Here is my Bag as it sits right now, Im rockin the new TM Rocketballzzzzzz! They have been a great club so far, also using my old Ping 3 wood, just a cheap putter for another day or two until my new Scotty Cameron gets in and Im thinking of picking up the Titleist 910 D2 in a week or so my buddy has one but I still cant decide if I like it enough for that kind of cash or not yet!! I also have the TM TMX Stand bag because I like to walk whenever I can!! I love that bag and of course I have an Oakley towel which is in the wash right now!!

44f5ffbd.jpg

859f7d04.jpg

Attachments

• 44f5ffbd.jpg
    44f5ffbd.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 859f7d04.jpg
    859f7d04.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 859f7d04.jpg
    859f7d04.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 220