1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mickb

Mickb Oakley Beginner

Hi There,

Hoping someone can help I am unfortunately going to have to sell my X metal XX they are still in the box with coin. :sad:

This is finance the buying of a prescrition okley and oakley prescription sunglasses.

Where is the best place to sell them?

How much would I expact to get for them? I know Oakleyandyi suggested somewhere between £200 and £400, is the higher price actually achievable.

Many Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

The best place to sell them is on here to someone that really wants them. It's best to put pic's up so people can see the condition & then advise you.

3. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

What model? TIO2 and 24K will fetch more than X Metal. And conditon matters...decent conditon and even an X Metal I think eBay pricing would get you $350 usd which is more than 500 GBP. You could sell here for low $300 easy and avoid eBay fees....probably have a couple PM'S shortly with offers

4. Mickb

Mickb Oakley Beginner

Hi the model is Tio2 Frame and Black Iridium lenses will post pictures soon.

5. sibolang

sibolang Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

i want to take it if the price not more than $300

6. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Then depending on condition you should have no issue getting $300 USD...better the condition, the higher it will sell for.

7. Mickb

Mickb Oakley Beginner

Having problems uploading photos need help

8. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Use ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting once you have uploaded you photos you need to choose the option to embed the image. This will produce a dropdown menu from that choose the Forum URL then copy it & past it onto you thread in here. It should then leave the picture for you once you Post the Reply.

9. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Hi MikB, "pricing would get you $350 usd which is more than 500 GBP", WRONG!

Sorry to correct you my friend but $300 = £187 not £500, 350 bucks gets you 219 quid.......................:rolleyes:

10. Mickb

Mickb Oakley Beginner

Hi can't seem to download photos to forum. If anyone wishes to purchase them I can send you an email with photos of the glasses.