• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Serial list of X-Metals

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
I did a search but didn't find much. I know there is a serial list for Madman Raws right now, but is there a comprehensive list of Serialized X-Metals anywhere on the boards. If not, would there be any way to start one, or would this just be too extensive to do? Just curious.

image.jpg

O Review is indeed best for Oakleys but I do not think they have a comprehensive list of serial owners. I think X-metals are bought and sold so often that such a list would be outdated as soon as it is started.

Thanks Dingo, I'm a member there too. I actually was a member there before here, lol. I was just wondering if there was a list here also. Seems that not everyone here is a member there though.

I wouldn't have the technical know how to set up something like that, but entering data, I could do. Maybe someone out there would be interested in helping set this up?

O-review is king ..maybe a member would interested in setting one up @kronin323 thanks Frank ;)
In this case I'm just about positive @kronin323 will direct said person straight to O-Review. ;)

I believe if I remember right this was brought up before and it was figured why have 2 lists if the list at OR was pretty much good enough anyway?

O-review is king ..maybe a member would interested in setting one up @kronin323 thanks Frank ;)

In this case I'm just about positive @kronin323 will direct said person straight to O-Review. ;)

I believe if I remember right this was brought up before and it was figured why have 2 lists if the list at OR was pretty much good enough anyway?

Exactly - OakleyForum and O-Review don't need to duplicate and repeat; let this place excel as a discussion forum and let o-review excel as a database. Some overlap - there's discussion at o-review and good reference here, but no need to duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back