1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    so i thought to start a thread to post serial numbers youre hunting for. not particularly low ones, but maybe your birthdate or anniversary date? so heres my list. if anyone has these, or some iteration of these numbers, let me know! any Xmetal serial.. any model, any colorway!

thanks guys!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    Hmm would be great to have my birthday

250889 or

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    such a serious problem :biggrin: good luck with your hunting,,,

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good idea BriP. I think I have a Juliet with a 207xx at home, I'll look at what the last two numbers are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    sweet! let me know the numbers. it may still be ok with different last digits..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    ok i figure its better if we actually post what we have as well..? i will compile my list and post tomorrow. thoughts?