• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SGH Jade Series

He's talking about the SGH's inside Macy's stores.

I don't know if anyone else got one in the mail or not...but I got a promo card for $20 off any purchase from SGH inside Macys (no spending minimum). I believe the other promo is $50 off a $200 or more purchase, but I would have to double check.

Those SGH promos are correct. $20 off anything, $50 off anything over $200. It's for Valentines day. They offer it to everyone walking in the store. The girl tried to sucker me into buying the Frogs with the promo.

I saw a few of the releases yesterday at the local SGH. Honestly wasn't too impressed with them, but the Jupiter Squared is Matte Black for those that were interested.

I saw a few of the releases yesterday at the local SGH. Honestly wasn't too impressed with them, but the Jupiter Squared is Matte Black for those that were interested.

The jupiter squared looks great imo, i only wish the brooks were matte black..

sgh_exclusive5_zps2db9fefd.jpg

Exciting ups visit.

Word is that Oakley is making more iridium colors in more models, including more polarized iridium colors. I've already started seeing this at my store. We just got in Jade Iridium lenses for the Batwolf, Radar, and Flak Jacket. And Violet Iridium for the Fuel Cell and Batwolf. And yes they have made these lens colors in these models before, but now they are available as Replacement lenses which I think is pretty cool.

Checked these out (in Holbrook's) the other day and wanted to like them but they just didn't do it for me. A matte black frame might've got me over the line... Still pretty sweet with the polarised lenses.

Every SGH Ive called and been into in the London area, are completely clueless to this release. HELP?

That's because SGH UK do not necessarily get SGH US exclusives. I've checked this with two stores and both said the same thing. Hence they don't also have the polarized blacklights or acids.